Valiant Behavioural Health Residential Treatment Facility: We only take a maximum of 6 males or females at a time. This helps to ensure that no one slips through the cracks. in Larger centers it is hard to be heard among the crowd. At Valiant Behavioural Health your voice is important. Peer discussion in group sessions is a great place to hear others tell their stories of support and inspiration. Being a small center allows all the clients to develop lasting relationships, that can be supportive out in the real world. Residential program offers:
- An intimate 9 Client Maximum
- Supportive and Welcoming Environment
- Professional, Caring and compassionate staff
- Tasty Nutritious Meals
- 8 sessions of 1 on 1 private counselling per month
- Private or Semi-Private Rooms
- Double size beds
- Comfortable and Clean Accommodations
- There are two client living rooms fitted with television, books, and games, however we encourage more recreational activities.
- Walks, Hikes and Recreational opportunities on the weekends after trust is built.
Learn how to pay for residential mental health treatment
Learn How a Mental Health Conditions are treated in our residential program
Learn How to contact a mental health intake worker to ask questions about treatment
Learn how our mental health program has helped others, Read Reviews
Learn How to Apply to our Ottawa Ontario Rural Residential Mental health Program